Monday, October 8, 2012

Veganmofo: Behind in Posts

Hey Gang,

Sorry I've been behind in some posting. I've been doing some cooking and taking some photos, sadly for last nights Canadian Thanksgiving the lighting was poor, so I snagged some leftovers to try photo graphing again tomorrow.

I don't have internet at home anymore so I might squeeze in under the wire with 20 posts this month. But the goal is to bump me up to more regular posting.. now onto the menu/good stuff.

Canadian Thanksgiving Menu
  • 2 Tofurkeys 
  • Mashed potatoes
  • Mushroom Gravy
  • Two pots of stuffing
  • green bean casserole
  • Yellow Rose Recipes Sweet Potatoes (candied with ginger!)
  • Roasted butter nut squash
  • Asparagus
  • Steamed garden carrots
  • Steam snap peas
  • boiled turnip
  • apple crisps
  • wine
I'll be posting more indepth in the following days, but trust me it was good!

Till then!

No comments: